Thursday, April 13, 2006

Healing....

I was able to sleep again last night and not wake up thinking about last weekend. Time is starting to heal the hole. Tonight I take dinner to Ingrid and James' house for Emily. And the service has been set for Monday.

Sigh.

I got an email from the director of Walla Walla saying that as of today only 16 women have signed up for the event. Apparently there's a big pull for the Tour of Willamette - which I would like to do if more competition shows up there. We'll see what happens though.

I started some new socks - and to tell you the truth, knitting is pretty much therapy for me. Something about the repetition... sigh.

on an upswing - a friend of mine had a baby this last weekend. I can't wait to go visit her. Also - I took the plunge and bought a new bike. It is sick. see attached photo. I'm officially broke.

No comments: