Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I love my mom!

I couldn't possibly stay in my house another night last night so Makiah and I walked down the street to my mom's - beer in hand - to be enveloped in her love. After going to Gasworks park and attempting to do some drawing, I found myself in a puddle of grief. One thing was for sure - I needed a relief from the constant reminder I am without Ryan.

Good thing my mom lives 2 blocks away. She had dinner cooking on the stove, warm hugs and kisses to help pick me back up and next thing I know, I'm actually ready to go to bed early and slept from 10pm to 5am! A short wake up, and I was back asleep in no-time. I just started re-reading the Chronicles of Narnia and oh what a treat.

Thank you again for the nice sweet notes from everyone - it is comforting to know so many people are sending me well wishes, across the US.

No comments: