Friday, September 19, 2008

Heavy night last night - obviously. It's sort of lingering today...

I can't help but think the weather has a direct affect on me. But that just means I need to get out into it and make the most of it. This time of year has always been difficult for me some reason. Between summer and winter - the purgatory of seasons. I wish I would go directly from sunny warm weather to snow capped mountains in a blink of an eye.

You should see my curbside of recycling. It's out of control! Lots of beer and food consumed this past week. And I'm sure that's just the tip of the iceberg downed in the past week... Patrick said he went hung over to work every day last week. Good on you, man!

Another busy day planned today - coffee with Tela, riding with Melinda, baby Dana time with Marika at the playground, and party tonight at Christine's, and I coaxed Jesse into having a slumber party at my house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love slumber parties. :)--Cassie