Friday, June 02, 2006

thunder showers bring july flowers?

June in Seattle is wet. And lately super wet - thanks to the thundershowers that have been floating through the area. The biggest downfall? No track racing when it's wet. I'm hopefull that I'll be pleasantly surprized for tonight's racing... but with a 90% chance of precip right now and more showers on the way.... well we'll just have to wait and see. If track doesn't happen then I'm headed to Magnolia for some serious hill repeats. The intensity must go on!

I bought my plane tickets yesterday for Colorado for the Independence GP and Wisconsin's Superweek. Should be fun times in July. I'm really looking forward to it! Then in between is the AVC, Gastown, Wells Fargo Twlight Crit and Elkhorn. Saweet. Some serious intensity coming my way!

No comments: