Wednesday, June 28, 2006

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushi

is my favorite food. Last night we went to Chisou, our weekly regular hang out, after Fast Track. There was another couple sitting adjacent to us at the sushi bar and they watched in amazement as we ordered roll after roll, nigiri after nigiri. They couldn't believe the amount of food we could put down. But that was just a typical sushi night - all under $70. Ryan went out with Lincoln last week and they managed to spend $70 each! Oh it is so worth every single penny.

The owner, Tai Chi, loves hearing about our adventures and always says, "let me know when you kick some more ass!" I am still considering a jersey that says: Powered by Dragon Roll.

I woke up with the sweet and salty sushi taste in my mouth - I can't wait to go back again...

No comments: