Thursday, January 27, 2005

Ugh! IDIOT!

The team meeting, which has been planned for 3 weeks, the one I was hosting at my house, was cancelled tonight via an email sent out at 3 pm. Nice. I didn't get the email until Melanie showed up at 7, drank some wine with me, started wondering where everyone else was, and then checked my email at 7:30. How nice of someone to call me.

It gave Melanie and I a chance to talk. Luckily my house was clean, bathroom, floors, kitchen, etc.... but still that was pretty rude not to get a courtesy phone call. Oh well.

We both discussed the group dynamix - different coaching and training strategies, etc. Our team rides have been guided by a few people's training regimes. I am pretty frustrated with the whole thing. As are some of the teammates who are not being coached by a certain someone.

Anyways - since the house is clean and all of the "honey do's" are up to date, we're having a dinner party Wed. night and would like to have you and Molly join us. Should be fun.

But the challenge will be whether or not you read my blogs anymore. :)

No comments: