Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Jan 5, 2005

Excellent ride today. Thanks for teaching me sprinting techniques. My legs definitely felt the training later in the night once they tightened up. Believe it or not my hip flexor is the tighest - I guess that's a good sign? Or maybe it's due to the fact that I stretched it out this morning during my yoga practice. Either way I know I have muscles in my hip flexors today!

On another note - went and looked at a Felt F60 bike today. It's a nice bike - a climber for sure with a 10 speed Ultegra triple. Carbon stays and forks. They said they would swap out the stem and handle bars for my size if I go with it. And total price was $1200. Not bad. He even said they would do free labor for 2 tunes, free labor of any swapping of parts, and up to a year if anything goes seriously wrong with the bike. I'm sure that was just his sales pitch but I'll get it in writing if I go with it. My only hesitation is the spending thing - stinking saving glitch of mine.
http://www.feltracing.com/2005_bikes/2005_f60.html

What do you think?

No comments: