Thursday, March 03, 2011

Whoa! It's March already! And winter is back? What's up with that?

Believe it or not - things have been busy around the office! With floods, property taxes, year end reports, new tenants, taxes, taxes, and more taxes (have I mentioned how much I love the IRS lately?).... the balance of work to web surfing ratio has been way off. And to be honest, the break from Facebook and other social medias suddenly freed up more time and increased my productivity. I'm thinking I may extend it through the end of the month? That's crazy talk!!!!

I'm totally doing it.

Lots of good stuff in the works for the Marymoor Velodrome Association with our upcoming auction (March 26 - link here), bike expo, biweekly preseason training programs, and delegate meetings. Getting involved behind the scenes to promote other people in enjoying my passion is beyond rewarding. Gotta do something to keep your mind off the weather.

Um, can somebody please turn off the rain faucet, please?

No comments: