Sunday, October 29, 2006

Today was Chil-ly! It's supposed to get down to freezing on Monday night - and I-90 has closed the mountain pass to vehicles due to inclement weather. Crazy! And to think last night it was dry as a bone and Ryan and I wandered the streets of Fremont and Ballard with fish heads on. It was awesome. I love getting into Halloween. We went to a couple of parties and saw some excellent costumes. Fun times! This morning I woke up a little groggy though and pooped - so I ended up spinning on the rollers inside. Shame shame. But you have to have fun every now and then. :)

Team wise - I decided to go with TiCycles. We are hoping to have a regional sponsorship where several riders can go to the bigger NRC races of the season and represent. I'm stoked - especially considering we'll be able to train together and work toward a common goal all season. Saweet.

Back to lounging....

No comments: