Friday, October 27, 2006

The obsession

I think I'm a blogger junky. I seriously check blogger before what's happening in the world around me - before eatting breakfast, before heading out for my ride, before making my bed. I'm obsessed. I'm the reason your visitor counter jumps high every day - I return over and over again just to make sure I don't miss anything. It's like getting a present when people write in them. Some people go to forums where they can have discussions and dialoge - I go to blogger. Sad, I know. But someone's got to do it.

Now if I can just slowly ease myself off of blogger I'll be good.

Training news - the new off season hasn't started yet. I'm still in the maintenance phase. It's nice not actively working for something on the bike - but I'm ready to get back to it. Miller and I talked and my first goal is project 110%. That means I'm going to raise my overall power in my zones by 10% of what my highest outputs from last season. And I'm not going to stop until I get there. The actual hours on the bike will decrease this winter, but my quality is going to spike and I'll be crying home to Bubba more. Fun times - you'll all get to share them with me. :)

No comments: