Sunday, October 22, 2006

Blogger blogger blo blogger

Sorry blogland - I actually took some time off the bike both mentally and physically and am just now easing back into it. I almost stopped riding altogether the other day. You know the lead weight feeling you get where you don't think you can turn the pedals over even if you wanted to? Luckily Ryan was there to talk me out of throwing my bike into the canal and just calling it quits. Thank goodness I'm not training for a world cup right now. My mental attitude was in the dumps! But we all go through it - and always come out on the other side. In fact, I picked myself up, dusted off and am good to go.

Ryan and I are looking at property over in Methow Valley. We took a day trip yesterday to Mazama and met with an agent. She showed us some "rustic" cabin and also an A frame that had some seriously sweet vintage lamps in it. And then she showed us this amazing new green construction that would be totally awesome. Too bad it's 299 k - way out of our price range for a recreation property. But who knows, maybe we'll end up getting something similar. The drive over and home was awesome - it's absolutely beautiful out in the Northwest.

I have a serious craving for Bran Muffins.. gotta go.

No comments: