Monday, March 21, 2005

Planning ahead...

I've been thinking about the upcoming races. I don't recall discussing which were the more important ones. What I would like to focus on are the key races - the ones where I will be able to advance my position and are challenging. Crits make me nervous - just because I have no idea what they are like. I'm looking forward to track - but that will come during the summer due to the resurfacing. I feel like I am starving for more information and skills. I crave it.

I'm going to yoga tonight for the first time since my achilles injury. Don't worrry I will take things easy and not risk it at all.

The ride was good today - I can tell my legs are exhausted. I crossed into LT without much effort. I had to convince myself to take it easy today and stick to the game plan. I get so eager that my mind tricks my body into working triple time. Hopefully yoga will help quiet my hunger.

No comments: