Thursday, February 10, 2005

Thursday

I feel so bad for getting Josh, Molly and Ryan sick. And come to find out, I may have infected Kristin too! Sheesh. How to make it up to them all? Then this morning come to find out that my Ryan has a sore throat. Sucks. I wonder how Cam and Roanne are doing...

Woke up with a little tension in my core from power yoga yesterday morning. Feels good to have sore muscles again. Nice ride yesterday - the sun was out and shining on the Olympics. I went weight training this morning and doing sprints this afternoon. Tomorrow is our rescheduled team meeting. Hopefully it's a go this time....

While watching the Sonics win over New Orleans the other night, I had to admire their team huddle after the game. Apparently this has been happening since the beginning of the season and they have not missed a huddle since. Seems like this has something to do with their winning streak and team participation. I may sugggest we do something like this at our team meeting.

No comments: