Monday, February 07, 2005

Team Compliment

From an email by Joyce:

I was going to say this on Friday, but I just can't wait! I'm so amazed by you and really proud to be a part of this team. When I am on the team rides, I feel like each of you ride better than some Cat 2 women (and a few men) that I race against. You are smooth and really strong! Also, I feel like there is a great sense of "team," and I'm so impressed with the way that each of you has dedicated yourselves to getting to know one another and working w/ & trusting each other. Think back to our first meeting in December and now think about how far you've come in your training and how far we've come as a team. Lastly, I want each of you to be confident about your abilities going into the season - every single one of you is ready, whether you feel like it or not, to race and be competitive locally. I have no doubt that we will be a team first, and the results are going to very quickly follow. All of the components are in place, we just need the season to begin!

No comments: