Friday, February 11, 2005

TGIF

Awoke this morning to the EEERRRRNNNNNTTTT, EEERRRRNNNNNTTTT, EEERRRRNNNNNTTTT, EEERRRRNNNNNTTTT of my alarm clock. instead of doing the usual snooze, i got up and put on clothes for yoga. in a daze, i drove through the fog to the studio and woke my body up through deep breathing and stretching. i only hacked once - although it was extremely juicy. when is this nonsense going to leave my body?

tonight is our team meeting - although i do have my doubts about it going according to plan. remember last time? an email was sent out at 3 and only melanie showed up so we persisted to drink a bottle of wine between the two of us and ham it up. a little more notice would be nice....

riding today - what else would i do? the weather is nice and my body is managing low aerobic activity with no waverings at all. 20 more minutes and i'm out of here and into the fresh air.

No comments: