Saturday, February 19, 2005

Healing

I went for a 90 minute massage yesterday - it felt so good. Can't wait till the next one! Only 3 more weeks. And come to think of it, next time I go I should be completely healed. The tendon is feeling better. I am able to put a little more weight on it then before. I am doing a tad more intense accentrics and should be progressing toward single leg ones soon enough. The weather has been amazing - which really lifts the spirits. I am really looking forward to getting back on the bike again. Only 6 more days till my assessment. I'm practically counting down the minutes.

A positive spin on the old injury - my dog is getting in shape! I now have more time to devote to her walks and she's looking less like a plump piece of furniture. Soon she'll be the sexiest bitch on the block. LOL.

No comments: