Friday, February 08, 2008

One man's junk=another man's treasure

Friday mornings rule. Not only are they my off day from the bike, but I usually wake up a little earlier to bake something to share at work. I love the quiet alone time I get in the mornings - with the only stress being which type of tea to drink today. Today's treat - tasty Bran Raisin Muffins.

I'm still working on getting rid of the stuff a tenant abandoned in a suite from the office - and it's working out pretty good. Piece by piece I've sold each thing on Craig's list - the best invention since sliced bread, btw. The new tenant is moving in a few weeks - so the pressure is on. I've made multiple trips to the reuse computer store - dumping off several monitors, computers and parts. We know each other by name now.

This weekend I'm biking! Yes, you heard it here first. I'm actually letting my skis sit in the corner of the living room to collect dust and dusting off my TT bike. Good times!

No comments: