Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I opened the flood gates....

I had a few odds and ends remaining to get rid of from the abandoned suite at work and decided to list them on Craigs list for free. I've found it's the best way to get a complete stranger to come and haul away your junk. I posted about 4 adds yesterday at noon and by 3pm had about 50 responses. A quick check this morning and I have over 70. Wild.

Forget ever having a garage sale again.

One guy took a presentation board for his 13 year old son in attempt to continue to connect with him.

Another lady from Redmond drove over after work and picked up the heavy press board book cases. She had just moved from Ashland and ditched all of her furniture down south.

Maybe I should see who the freakiest responder is and give the free stuff to them. At least it'll make for some entertaining stories.

I was WRECKED yesterday from the weekend. It's been a while since I've put in close to 10 hours of riding on the weekend. I need to up the stamina I think. Today - more hill intervals. Sweet!

No comments: