Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ahhh feels good to be home....

If only for a day or two. I woke up this morning thinking about the awesome view we had from our hotel balcony - the springs sure were pretty. Yesterday morning mom and I headed to our hotel buffet breakfast and I ate my heart out. We leisurely loaded up the car and then headed to the airport. Little did we know our return flight not only stopped in San Fran but it also was a commuter plan and first stopped in Las Vegas. We would have been traveling through airports for 8+ hours! But Mom had a good hair day, which means good things are going to happen. :)

We arrived at the airport and a porter saw our loads of gear and helped to cart us upstairs to a clerk with no line. The clerk then put us on a standby direct flight to Seattle leaving at 2:30. And we made it on the flight! Come to find out our other flight was delayed and who knows when we actually would have made it into Seattle. Phew! Ryan picked us up from the airport and we headed straight to Sushi. Yum. I leave Friday for Portland for another track extravaganza. And I also saw T-Town has a women's challenge that was changed to September 1. Sweet.

No comments: