Wednesday, December 07, 2005

hump of the week

It's Wednesday already. I can't believe how quickly time has been passing lately. Christmas will be here and gone before we know it! I've been upping the time spent on the bike and it feels good. I bought some Windtex pants, booties and gloves yesterday and had to buy a new pump because my Joe Blow finally blew.
I also went to the doctor yesterday for a swollen eye lid. I woke up two days ago and my upper lid was almost swelled shut. He couldn't diagnois it - and just said to apply a hot compress. He also got on me for not calling him back about a potentially low thyroid issue. I've been having irregular periods for a long time now and he thinks it might be from that. They drew more blood yesterday and I'm waiting to hear the results.
Meanwhile I look like an ogre. Scary.

No comments: