Friday, April 22, 2011

Dreams

I often have vivid dreams. They come in batches - sometimes weeks apart. And then I'll have a group of them that leave me thinking about them all the next day. Does it have to do with diet? Was it something spicy I ate last night? I've been known to have some whacked out ones right after a big seafood feast - I wonder what the validity is for that one.

I dreamed I cut my own bangs last night. I pulled out the scissors, started to chop away, realized I needed sharper ones, and then continued hacking. But it didn't stop with my bangs, I got carried away and next thing I knew, I was giving myself a pixie haircut.

But what does it mean? Naturally I turned to the most authoritative resource I know: Herr Google. "Cutting my bangs dream" revealed 5,140,000 results. I chose the first one - a yahoo.com answer and had an AHA! moment.

Cut / Cutting
To dream that you have a cut, suggests that you are being let down or being undermined. If you cut yourself in the dream, you are being your own worst enemy. A dream of cutting something signifies a broken relationship or severed connection.

My own worse enemy, eh? Ain't that the cold hard truth!

No comments: