Sunday, April 17, 2011

Doing more while slow cooked.


The human body is amazing. It can survive, regenerate in most instances, and adapt, adapt and then adapt again.

Last week's overwhelming meat and potato workouts are already getting easier. The volume is manageable and I've found a careful balance between crushing my ego pedaling in fast and slow circles, feeding my bottomless pit of a stomach, resting and having fun. The more you do, the more you do. Every night this past week has been spent with different friends, and today is no exception. I'm heading north to Bellingham to meet Josiah James Mather, born earlier this week.

And as much as I like spending time by myself, in a steady state of reflection, it's nice to laugh with your buddies. The added bonus? It gives me more to reflect on.

Some new things are developing in my life that I will share soon enough. Let's just say I feel a summit getting close and am enjoying the journey up the mountain of life.

No comments: