Saturday, April 23, 2011

Dead Baby Bike Challenge...

Oh man, does the sun feel good today.

I write from a blanket in my side yard, with the sun on my back and shorty shorts on in hopes of getting some color baked into my pasty white pigment. I'm sure I'm not the only person who is hoping for a sunburn today.

After this morning's time trial, I can't think of anything better to do then lazily lay in the sun, eating bonbons and napping. Yeah, my yard could use some attention - but those chores can wait. Even Makiah is panting with her long fur coat begging to be shaved.

My neighbors stack of dead baby bikes lay temptingly in the yard next door... as soon as I get my bonbon sugar fix, I might take one out for a stroll. Or at least ride one up the street later for the big birthday bash at the clubhouse. I heard rumor of a keg being tapped - and you know what that means.... time to break out my keg stand appropriate attire. It's all down hill from there. (Back to my house that is.) Bombing down a hill after some liquid courage? Kids, don't try this at home.

No comments: