Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Delay

The original plan of heading down to LA today for a week of track familiarization changed as of 8am yesterday. Instead, I'm sticking around till Sunday to celebrate my grandmother's life with my family and training around here. Hopefully the weather holds!

It's hard to believe that this is the first day of fall. Yet there's a nip in the air that wasn't there last week, despite the rain and the leaves are changing to vibrant shades of yellows and reds.

Since there's change in the air - I've decided that it's time to paint the interior of my house. Time to spruce it up a little. Ryan and I painted the entire inside when we first moved in close to 10 years ago (whoa!) and it's time to get rid of the dark dark colors. I need more light in my life (especially with the dark months coming ahead).

No comments: