Tuesday, February 21, 2006

a wee heavy

I woke up this morning - day two of rest week - to extremely heavy legs. They feel like they've gaining 10 pounds a piece.... thank goodness today is an easy hour or so. You know it's funny - I felt guilty for not putting in the serious miles the past week or so and now I'm more fatigued than I would have imagined from those hard efforts.

The days are just ticking away - one by one down to the start of the racing. I've been following the National coverage on both Valley of the Sun and Tour of California. Two things struck me - first the Sun tour is highly supported by Trek/VW racing team .... banners and signs posted all over the finish line. Interesting. And second the Cali tour has some excellent coverage. It's definitely motivating on both aspects for the upcoming season.

No comments: