Thursday, February 09, 2006

the rub down

I finally got back into the massage kick - it's been a long time since I've been. And oh how I missed them! But I am happy to say I am back to it once every three weeks with Genieve at her new practice in Fremont. She is seriously the best MP I have ever had and if you are in the Seattle area and need someone damn good to see - let me know and I'll give you her contact info.

Even though it's been several months since I last saw her - she said my body feels great and is responding well to the increased stress I'm putting on the body. I was a little worried with VO2 work that my body would start breaking down - but it is responding and doing well.

She commented that Russell Stevenson comes in for massages and his calves are always tight and won't budge at all. Whereas mine are supple to the touch and I'm not wound up like a gasget ready to blow. Thanks Gen - that just gives me more confidence that what I'm doing is right and good things will happen.

I picked up a fortune cookie today - "You will be presented with several good opportunities."

No comments: