Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Stoked!

Do you ever have those days when you wake up just stoked? Stoked to be alive. Stoked for the things that are coming your way. Stoked from recognition of all the amazing things going on in your life. Stoked from all the love surrounding you. Stoked just for the sake of being stoked?

Me neither.

Just kidding. Today is totally one of those days. And I'm pretty sure I know why - in roughly 48 hours I'm leaving on a big 5 week adventure. First stop - Philadelphia to race in the Liberty Classic on Sunday. I'm guest riding for a team called Cawes based out of DC. My friend Jocelyn hooked me up with these ladies and I can't wait! It's going to be hard, challenging and fantastic, all at once. Going to battle on this level is a new experience and I'm looking forward to absorbing, learning and seeing how I stack up.

Then come Monday afternoon, I continue my journey East over the big pond (Atlantic Ocean) and fly into Benjamin's arms on the Spanish island of Mallorca. He's over there doing pre-Olympic training with the girls and I get to tag along. For a month. Yippee!!!

See? Lots of things to be stoked about.

No comments: