Monday, May 23, 2011

Mud Mountain remains my nemesis.

I alone in my office today. And good thing - my body is wrecked and I'm sure my face is puffy and swollen.

I exposed a weakness this weekend. Actually, a big weakness. Luckily, the strength gained from seeing that weakness and pinpointing how to address it will help me become more successful. But the sharp sting of feeling weakness still hurts.

Oh the ups and downs of bike racing. A blessing and a curse. Our little team had many triumphs this weekend - some PR's, some ass whopping and some humble pie. Thank goodness for rest days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You may have felt weakness in that hill.. 4x around.. BUT, you def showed your strengths in an amazing tt and crit! ;) You got to give us bad sprinters a chance every once in a while!!