Monday, May 16, 2011

Just around the corner...

A quick glance at the calendar confirms summer is coming quick! And I dislike sounding like a whiny Seattle-ite who constantly complains about the weather... but seriously, I'm still wearing wool socks. And all of the girls I saw walking on Capital Hill yesterday were wearing winter boots.

I digress.....

I'm setting up my summer training plan and lining up drivers for some motor-pacing sessions as well as switching my work schedule around to accommodate middle of the day workouts and it is getting me excited! In my mind track season officially kicks off after Mutual of Enuclaw (MoE) stage race - and that's coming up this weekend. After that I travel east of the Cascade mountains to my rustic cabin to do some mountain biking and soul searching. And that will bring us right into June.

Summer really is just around the corner....

No comments: