Monday, March 02, 2009

I felt like pulling over on my ride today and screaming at the top of my lungs. Letting the world know how unfair things are. How fucked up they are. Instead, I bottled it up and let it seep out. My God, what an emotional roller coaster. You'd think at 6 months I'd be feeling like I made some forward progress. But lately it feels like I'm sinking deeper. Is it possible to die of a broken heart?

There are moments during the day I feel like I'm so lost. And then there are moments when I see clearly and feel okay. I can't tell yet what sets the disparity in motion. What triggers might be causing this emotional spiral. Instead, I break out my hankies from Melinda's grandmother and have myself a good cry.

1 comment:

Heather VanValkenburg said...

Oh sweetie. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. I just want to fix it. Chris Martin says it pretty well, really. Nice choice.