Monday, October 13, 2008

Pinch me please!!

Bonjourno from Tuscany!
The connedtion here is SUPER SLOW and old school - so this is going to be short and sweet.

Tuscany rules. The land is golden - the food amazing - the views breath taking. I want to move.

Went for an amazing ride this morning to Angrahi, Caprese Michaelanglo (where Michaelanglo was born!) and then to Chiuso. Unreal scenery - and I felt really happy and lucky to be here, despite not sleeping a wink last night thanks to the time change.

This part of the world is unreal. It should be on everyone's bucket list.

Don't worry - I'm taking tons of photos and will share them when I can get a fast connection....

And I already learned how to properly make gnocchi, pizza dough, etc - who's ever idea this was RULES!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having a wonderful vacation. As good as it might be, I think Makiah might be having a better time. McTavish has invited her onto his thrown (our down couch) and she is loving it!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having sooo much fun! I wish I could have been squeezed into your suitcase. Italy IS on my bucket list, I can't wait to soak in the beauty, and the
gnochi, pizza, wine...YUM-O

Erin Doucette