Saturday, May 10, 2008

I feel hungover this morning. My body is achy and I don't feel like doing shit. It started misting and I've got a 4 hour fun enduro ride this morning going from Arlington to Newhalem. Fun times!

Racing last night was good. I upped the gear to a 92" which was great for the scratch race, not so good in the tempo. Add the fact that I tried pulling up to the break away for 3 laps solo and when the group swooped underneath, I had zero gas to catch back on. I saw my speedo register 22mph and I knew my race was over. Pulled and frantically switched gearing to a 47x14 - which proved much better in the points race. Though it was fast from the gun and strung out the entire way. It's been awhile since I've had a motor pace session like that - a few more and I should have my track legs back.

No comments: