Thursday, July 05, 2007

It's early -

But I can't sleep anymore. My tummy and burning inferno is working double time - and come to think of it, I didn't eat enough yesterday. Luckily the resort has a kick ass buffet that we're taking full advantage of later this morning.

But right now, it's 6 am and I can't sleep another wink. My head wouldn't stop whirling with thoughts of my racing last night and I thought I'd be productive and jot some of them down.

Position is everything. I keep imagining myself finding the right spot going into a sprint, fighting for it if need be, or coming the long hard way around over the top. But I'd prefer the right position off the bat. I'm working on it -but still need to fine tune and become consistent. Good thing I have another chance this weekend at Alpenrose.

I'm starving! Time to rummage something to eat...

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Great job at IDGP. I wish now that I was there.