Friday, July 13, 2007

Good Morning!

It rained this morning at 4 am - and the whole city seems to be stoked about it. John in the Morning at KEXP was going on and on about how good it smelled. It cracks me up how people can't take the heat. One day of a little warmer temps and people start doing the rain dance. I can't blame them though - my plants are definitely happier. And my poor little mini aussie is much happier with the cooler temps. We had her belly shaved for some relief.



Anyways - completely different topic - lately I've been craving protein. This past weekend put my body into over drive and suddenly I found myself wanting rib eyes. Then I went to the gym on Monday and felt incredible - tempted to up my weights. The morning weigh ins fluctuate but lately they've been showing a few pounds heavier. Maybe my butt's getting bigger and my chicken leg status will disolve. Sweet. No climbing for me!

No comments: