Tuesday, October 11, 2005

achy knee

yesterday I did some squats in attempt to learn the proper positioning for injury free weight lifting. But unfortunately my knee started screaming at me while doing them. It left my knee feeling slightly tender today... it's aching while I'm sitting here. So until I get down better form then I'm going to avoid using weights to do the squats. I also attempted these dead leg lifts that for some reason I couldn't get the form down... maybe it was because the gym was filled with muscle bound men and i felt intimidated.... I usually go in the morning when I have the entire gym to myself. It makes a huge difference. I practiced the movement in the mirror today and it's looking a lot better.

Other than that - it's a beautiful day today and I'm looking forward to riding in it.

No comments: