Wednesday, June 29, 2005

late blog

had a productive day at the track last night. I went to the women's clinic, which although was a little unorganized and scattered had a great turnout. There were about 18 women there - an excellent turn out! Afterward we had a women's advisory MVA meeting - discussing how to attract and retain women to get to the Friday night program. This year has been a build year - and we should have enough women moving through the ranks soon enough to foster some amazing competitions. I am stoked to be a part of building this program for the years to come.

Training wise - it just seems like I've been racing all the time - and I miss the longer road rides! I know they will be back before I know it - so no worries. Maybe I'll do RSVP again - that was sooo much fun last year!

No comments: