Monday, June 06, 2005

I don't remember the last time I woke up from a nap and felt so disoriented. I glanced at the clock - thinking it was 4 am and realized I was in my bed but in vertigo land.

Today was a low energy day. Throwing a party, winning a race and riding to Ballard for lunch is enough to exhaust anyone. I feel emotionally drained too - and when my mom called and insisted I make a dentist appointment I nearly lost it. I hate the dentist. I have bolted out of the chair before. All I have to hear is the drill and then it's curtains for me. Last time I needed some work done they had to perscribe me valium. I laugh at myself but it is a serious fear of mine.

Track was cancelled due to the rain. Lame. I went on a short easy ride. I also met up and carpooled with Kele - Lief Clark's girlfriend. From our conversation, I must have caught him on a bad day. I didn't tell her my thoughts on it... it just goes to show how damn small the cycling community is.

No comments: