Saturday, December 02, 2006

So I took a gamble this morning - staying home rather than getting some tracks in up at Baker. But seeing as it's the second of December, and the race season will be here before we know it, I decided it was time to put in some hours of training with the ladies. It's beautiful out - although 35 degrees. We may run into a couple patches of ice - but that's much better than fighting the wind/snow/rain mix so I'm happy that I stayed home. We have a meeting next week to discuss the calendar and look at the sponsorship - I'm excited.

Glenn reminded me of the upcoming 6 day at Burnaby - time to inflate those race wheels and get back to some anaerobic breathing. Fun times! I'm still not sure if I'm ready to get back on my track bike yet. :)

Tomorrow I head to the Summitt with Melinda to do some skate skiing. Should be fun!

No comments: