Sunday, November 19, 2006

What's more work....

Going around the lake in 55 degree pouring rain, with the last few miles in blistery winds

-or-

Coming home and raking leaves. (We have a curly willow, red tree from the neighbor, red tree from our house, and two baby Filbert trees in our front yard. Not to mention the neighbor across the street who has the biggest tree on the block but definitely produces almost as much waste as our willow.)

That's a tough one - good thing I just did both in one day! Lucky me when I got home the wind died down and the rain stopped. And feeling guilty about having a trashed yard for our Thanksgiving company, I figured, why not? It's all or nothing.

Oh - and I washed the car today. Now I'm considering going to the climbing gym. Yeah, I'm nuts.

No comments: