Saturday, July 09, 2005

dominatrix

Or so I was called by Aaron from Second Bounce. They are so tickled and stoked - and encouraging on this wild fantastic adventure to Nationals. Amazing.

Yesterday went for a mellow ride with Ryan down the Burke - and we managed to avoid the rain. However it might be a wild and wet ride tonight. I've been visualizing and mentally preparing for the battle tonight.... and although the premes may be tempting, I think I will forgo them and go for a win. Joyce may be there tonight which will be added incentive to stick in the entire race. She'll be riding for herself and may yelling out orders... first she's going to have to earn the respect back. This olive branch to olive branch shit is annoying - I function much better with ordinary people. I've already given this one too much thought - onto something else.

Ryan bought me some bike boxes last night. What a stud. I also found some rollers for $99... maybe too good to be true. I'm not sure what the differences will be between an expensive set and Supergos.... but I shall find out!

No comments: