Sunday, June 24, 2007

Position Master

I will become a position master.

I look forward to each opportunity I get to show my skill and ability to position myself in each and every race I do - from road to track.

So here's the thing. This past weekend I raced like butt because I wasn't in proper position. Both Friday night with the fellas and today's road race in Olympia. Sure my legs felt like bricks but had I positioned myself smarter in both races I would have been in the finish. Instead I shot out the back like a rocket, and discouraged as can be. But whenever I'm faced with a challenge and something screams at me that I can't do - I respond well and face those fears.

Maybe my ability to overcome needles took it's toll on me mentally. Ha!

Seriously though - I owe it to myself to be in better position and stay in the top half. No more in the back bull shit. I end up wasting more energy physically and mentally after the race wondering what went wrong.

So, as I said before, and I'll keep repeating to myself and posting it on my fridge - I am a position master.

I am a position master. I am a position master. I am a position master. I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.I am a position master.

I think you see what I mean.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's what you get for sitting on my wheel when I'm fat and slow, sucka!

Lego said...

You are the position master!!!