Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Back on track

Things are starting to get back on track. My hammy is doing much much MUCH better. I did my first hill/interval workout yesterday morning followed by an evening spin and it feels GREAT today. Which means I can start seriously looking at the calendar and start planning my race season!

And our house is ALMOST back together. I went and picked up the replacement desk stuff today. Ryan and I are going to shop for baseboards tonight. The appliance repair person stopped by today, looked at our dryer, washer (which he recommends replacing all of the motor parts that were submerged in the water), convection oven, etc. Things are miraculously coming back together all at once!!

I get my saddle bags put on the moto tomorrow. Which means I have to start hauling the gear around. No worries though - adventures here I come!

I had to pass up Walla Walla this year - bummer. But I should be ready for some big races soon!

(And I just noticed all of my previous paragraphs ended with exclamation points. Yes, I mean to shout them all.!! !!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

No comments: