Tuesday, January 29, 2013

On the horizon

I've been home a solid week now and was just starting to get used to the idea of being home for about a month before traveling again. Since October, I've made 4 trips to LA, one to Calgary, one to Seattle, one to Indiana, and back to Chula Vista. Honestly, it feels like I haven't been home more than a week at a time before heading off again. Such is the life of an aspiring coach and para-cycling pilot!

It's nice to sleep in my own bed, especially next to my baby. His travels have taken him to Scotland, Mexico, LA, back to Mexico next week and then Belarus for Worlds.

And guess what came into my inbox today? An invitation back to Chula Vista to do some more piloting for another stoker. Yay! Hello, National Team pipeline.

And in the meantime, I'm working with some fellow coaches to get a new and exciting project off the ground. Stay tuned for the details... but it's going to be BIG!

It's thrilling to combine passion and work together to make a living.

No comments: