Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Passed out on the couch, again.

It's 9:30 and I feel like I've been up way too long. I'm starting to realize that I fall asleep at 8:30 every night. So what if it is in front of the TV, spooned up and sawing logs while Lost is playing on the Tivo? I guess I need the sleep. Especially with the bulk of winter training in full swing. It's all about the recovery - and that's best done laying horizontally.

The tsunami of boxes is on its way out. Only a few more to empty and we can say we're officially moved in. This house is amazing. The dogs love it. Makiah proved you can teach an old dog new tricks as she, for the first time in her life, now uses a dog door. No more whining to be let out. Now if I could just figure out how she could feed herself......

Happy New Year by the way! 

No comments: