Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Motoring

Took the motor out of the garage today and had a very chilly ride to work. It felt amazing. I'm looking forward to some two wheeled adventures later today....

And the quote of the day "Life should be measured in achievement, not success." (I think that's how I remember it... maybe I'll double check that one on my ride.)

And this is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while - thanks to mr. brad huff and Mike Freidman - I'll never look at another Umpa the same way....


Huffy


I love the pic taken of the Umpa getting it from the dude in wings with a shirt that says "sure looks good to me!"

Buuuuuwahhahahaha!

1 comment:

Bikemamma said...

Ahhh...yes, now I see it! FUNNY stuff. Thanks for the ride yesterday...you have no idea how helpful they are right now, so endless thanks:) Have a great week(end)! See you when I return from bike camp!