Friday, January 12, 2007

fighting

Just when I thought I was in the clear because I was being such a good girl and doing my training indoors, a stinking cold snuck up on me and bit me in the ass. Lame! It's just a chest thing - but making breathing difficult and my body feels like someone pushed the off button and I'm powering down. Bbbbbbbbeeeeeeesssssssssshhhhhhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt.

But armed with a box of satsumas and enough H2O to drown a small country - I hope to kick this in the butt and feel better tomorrow!

(And here I thought this morning I was feeling great, despite waking up and not breathing right, headed to the gym and was able to do my normal exercises with such ease - there was no way I could be sick! Well now I'm paying for it.... three hours later. Time to hit up the miso soup and see if I can sweat this out sushi style.)

No comments: