Monday, May 16, 2005

Monday Madness

Woke up with severe allergies this morning and through the afternoon. My body was slightly tired - and once I took a nap it seemed to clear my allergies up. It must be something in the air...

I did some reflection about the weekend. Sure I didn't have the best results - but if doing an event tired and heavy legged means still a top 10 - then I'm okay with that. It was a great learning experience and I have some areas that I would like to work on (climbing and dialing in a TT position). I would like to try and dial in the best TT position as possible... could you help me with that sometime in the near future?

Also - Yosemite Valley is flooding right now - we may not go to Cali. We'll see what develops during the week. There is a small chance I will do the MT Ecology Race instead!!!

No comments: