Monday, October 24, 2016

Holding your Feet to the Fire

What are you most afraid of but do anyway?

As much as I don't want to admit it, I'm afraid of public speaking. I have an upcoming presentation in front of 100+ of my coaching peers and I get sweaty palms just thinking about it.

Is it because I'm afraid of how they might judge me? What if I reframe it so that I look at it as an opportunity to share and teach them something I'm passionate about? That no matter what - I value what I do and am excited at the opportunity to share.

Suddenly that takes the fear and sweaty palms out of the equation.

I challenge you to hold your feet to the fire. To recognize something that scares you and to hold yourself in that uncomfortable space for just a little longer than usual to see what comes of it. Beauty unfolds when we stretch and reach and grow.


No comments: