Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Back to it...

I know, I know. I've said it before to myself at least a hundred times. I NEED to get back to regular blogging. And after listening to an inspiring conversation between Marie Forleo and Seth Godin (two of my favorite change agents) - I'm ready. Let's do this.

It doesn't have to be pretty or perfect. But what it be me. 100%. Vulnerable, strong, passionate.

I've been practicing since we last met. My shelves are lined with hand written Moleskin journals. I've collected thoughts, observations, opinions, perspectives - you name it. Yet something prevented me from sharing them. I started becoming a very private person. Or on second thought, was it a sense of self-doubt?

Either way, I'm getting my voice back out there. I want to leverage this platform that grew undoubtedly bigger than we could have imagined. And while my posts may no longer be about cycling or grief, they will be about the real live connections that I share with people, with the world in which I live.

Let's do this.



No comments: