Sunday, October 23, 2016

And DONE.

It's the end of a four day block of coaching/riding with our ALP Cycles Athletes and I'm cooked. We completed our camp at 3pm and I came home and promptly took a nap - passing out on the couch and enjoying the silence of our house after several days of extroversion.

Don't get me wrong - I really like being around other people. I am a hermit most days of the month at our house in the Gunbarrel neighborhood, barely inside of the Boulder City limits. The only sounds I usually hear mid-week are the tapping of my key board and Moonli's breathing while I write training plans, keeping up on my athletes, writing in my book, etc. And it's really nice to have a break from the routine.

But it's also nice to be home.

Tomorrow I get back into the routine and catching up on some neglected items this previous week from being on the go since Thursday. Here's to doing things outside of your comfort zone and interrupting the usual!

No comments: